View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Aug 20 2014, 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Story So Far (SPOILERS) 
Black Widow

Post The Story So Far (SPOILERS)
I realize that SOME PEOPLE might find reading their way through one hundred fifty-odd pages to get caught up to the current content a little time consuming and intimidating. (And I did all that work...SHAME on you. Shame, shame, shame) Hence, this thread and corrisponding link to the main page.

This is an extreamly abbreviated summery. I've left quite a bit out to keep each chapter summery as breif as possible.

Prologue Lucille Harris and Jeffory Jorden, agents of an unknown espionage agency based in the future USA, travel to Plateau City to rescue Rouge Castlestone, a wittness to a terrorist group. The terrorists attempt to kill her, and after a breif gunfight Lucille kills the terrorists. One of the hostages vollenteers to get Lucy, Jeff and Rouge out of the city. It is revealed that Lucy and the hostage, Sarah Brighton, knew each other years ago. After reaching New Boston in the US, Rouge trips and causes Jeff's gun to discharge into Sarah, critically wounding her.

Chapter One: Lucille discovers a small boy in the secured hallways of the Hotel New Boston, also the HQ of her Agency, who speaks cryptically, then vanishes. Renald, the director of the Agency, breaks up Lucy and Jeff's partnership, assigning Jeff to guard Rouge and Lucy to train Mir Colbalt, a new Agent. Mir and Lucy are given a combat assessment, where Mir proves to be competant and Lucy poor at hand-to-hand combat. Lucy pays Sarah a visit at the hospital, where she intercepts a man attempting to kill the comatose girl. He proves to be Thomas Barker, one of the terrorists Lucy killed resucing Rouge.

Chapter Two: Lucy talks Renald into letting her and Mir persue Barker to Brazil. They meet up with Shawn, another agent, and track Barker to a camp deep in the Amazon. Barker attempts to preform what looks like a bizzare ritual over a glowing blue pond, but is interrupted by Lucy. Lucy is shot by Barker and falls into this pond, which heals her. She collects a sample. After a breif, nasty firefight, Shawn retrives Lucy and Mir and returns them to New Boston for medical treatment, which, coincidentally enough, is the same hospital that Sarah Brighton is being treated. Lucy uses the assumed healing properties of the sample she took to heal Sarah with the help of Miranda.

Which brings you up to here

Image--Even Sinners can be Saints

Last edited by christwriter on Mar 16 2006, 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jan 20 2006, 5:46 pm
Tarantula

Post Re: The Story So Far (SPOILERS)
:shock: Urges overwhelming me... Will not give in... Must be strong... Will not... :shock:

christwriter wrote:
I realize that SOME PEOPLE might find reading their way through one hundred fifty-odd pages to get caught up to the current content a little time consuming and intimidating. (And I did all that work...SHAME on you. Shame, shame, shame) Hence, this thread and corresponding link to the main page.

This is an extremely abbreviated summary. I've left quite a bit out to keep each chapter summary as brief as possible.

Prologue Lucille Harris and Jeffery Jordan, agents of an unknown espionage agency based in the future USA, travel to Plateau City to rescue Rouge Castlestone, a witness to a terrorist group. The terrorists attempt to kill her, and after a brief gunfight Lucille kills the terrorists. One of the hostages volunteers to get Lucy, Jeff and Rouge out of the city. It is revealed that Lucy and the hostage, Sarah Brighton, knew each other years ago. After reaching New Boston in the US, Rouge trips and causes Jeff's gun to discharge into Sarah, critically wounding her.

Chapter One: Lucille discovers a small boy in the secured hallways of the Hotel New Boston, also the HQ of her Agency, who speaks cryptically, then vanishes. Renald, the director of the Agency, breaks up Lucy and Jeff's partnership, assigning Jeff to guard Rouge and Lucy to train Mir Cobalt, a new Agent. Mir and Lucy are given a combat assessment, where Mir proves to be competent and Lucy poor at hand-to-hand combat. Lucy pays Sarah a visit at the hospital, where she intercepts a man attempting to kill the comatose girl. He proves to be Thomas Barker, one of the terrorists Lucy killed rescuing Rouge.

Chapter Two: Lucy talks Renald into letting her and Mir pursue Barker to Brazil. They meet up with Shawn, another agent, and track Barker to a camp deep in the Amazon. Barker attempts to perform what looks like a bizarre ritual over a glowing blue pond, but is interrupted by Lucy. Lucy is shot by Barker and falls into this pond, which heals her. She collects a sample.

Ahhh, I feel so much better.

I'm just a slave to my neuroses. :?

Jan 20 2006, 8:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Black Widow

Don't complain to ME. Tell 'em to attach a spell checker to this thing.

:twisted:

CW

Jan 20 2006, 8:50 pm
SF Creator

I read through that and didn't catch ANY of those, Ian. Granted, I never can catch my own, so why start now? This summary helped me out a bunch, thanks CW!

Mar 01 2006, 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
Tarantula

I'm extremely symbols and language oriented. I can see the shape of a mis-spelled word in the middle of a field of text before I know what the word is. I've run across situations where I've never encountered a word before, and don't know how it's supposed to be spelled, but I can tell that the user has mis-spelled it because the structure doesn't match English rules.

It's frustrating sometimes.

But other than that, yes, it's a very nice summary page.

Mar 01 2006, 9:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Black Widow

Like, three sentances. I hate summerizing my own work.

CW

Mar 11 2006, 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]