Welcome!

Moderator: perk_daddy

perk_daddy
SF Creator
SF Creator

Welcome!

Postby perk_daddy » Oct 22 2008, 9:47 pm

Well, I has a forum! I really don't think my readership warrants it at this point, but it was given to me, so I might as well use it. I figure a good place to start would be an introductions thread. If you're a regular reader, I'd like to know who you are! Make a post and say hi!

English_Rod
Spider Guest

Re: Welcome!

Postby English_Rod » Oct 28 2008, 7:56 am

Hi Nick.
I am just posting, as asked, to introduce myself. I have read all the Cooties strips and look forward to the continuing episodes when you can make time to write/draw them. I live in the Midlands of England (near Birmingham) hence my chosen forum name; I am 52 years old but haven't grown up. I enjoy reading several web comics and mainly go for humourous ones. Keep up the good work - I shall be watching!!
Cheers.
Rod.

kirtjk
Spider Guest

Postby kirtjk » Oct 28 2008, 8:58 am

I be here since long time. More old than English_Rod. Nate favorite. Lori too. Look forward.

Zoop
Spider Guest

Postby Zoop » Oct 28 2008, 7:34 pm

Hey! I'm Zoop, I've been reading Cooties since last spring. It is one of my two all time favorites! I really love the humor and the characters.Yeah, and I'm a big fan of Carmen especially. I'm the guy who writes in the shout box a lot. I am from Terre Haute Indiana where I am attending college at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. Keep up the good work Nick!

perk_daddy
SF Creator
SF Creator

Postby perk_daddy » Jan 01 2009, 6:09 pm

Good to hear from the readers! I should come up with some other forum topics and make this thing active. I plan on doing a lot for Cooties in 2009. Thanks for reading!

Return to “Cooties”