View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Jul 25 2014, 10:59 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 So i was browsing .... 
Orbweaver

Post So i was browsing ....
I was browsing DeviantArt and I was wondering. Max have you ever thought about doing a pamoramic scene. I was curious because currently I am running a dual monitor setup and I would love a pano of the tower overlooking the ruins spread across both monitors and a wallpaper. Kind of like the Hadrwired cover art. You know, with the focuc piece of to one side and the rest kind of sprawling.

Sep 03 2008, 11:04 pm
SF Creator

I hadn't even really thought about it. I don't even have any idea what kind of resolution you would use for it screen-wise.

The conceptual idea does sound interesting though....I have tossed the idea around of doing some kind of Hardwired-esque picture sometime...

Sep 05 2008, 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
SF Creator

I hadn't even really thought about it. I don't even have any idea what kind of resolution you would use for it screen-wise.

The conceptual idea does sound interesting though....I have tossed the idea around of doing some kind of Hardwired-esque picture sometime...

Sep 05 2008, 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Orbweaver

well i'm running both monitoes at 1024 x 768, so I would assume that you would double the width, because I'm spreading my desktop across both monitors, but i'm not real sure. I would like to see the Royo-esque pictures you have been working on. I don't know if Jai has said anything to you but I have taken up 3D modeling again in a very basic and limited fasion. If you are interested or in need of any objects I can try my hand at it. If you wold like to see a few things i have churned out check my MySpace pic gallery. Sadly I lost all those objects due to a virus my father-in-law picked up for me. He also managed to destroy all my backup disks.

Sep 07 2008, 4:13 pm
SF Creator

I don't know if Jai has said anything to you but I have taken up 3D modeling again in a very basic and limited fasion. If you are interested or in need of any objects I can try my hand at it. If you wold like to see a few things i have churned out check my MySpace pic gallery. Sadly I lost all those objects due to a virus my father-in-law picked up for me. He also managed to destroy all my backup disks.

I've haven't heard anything one way or another about anything, I've been dealing with industrial tooling and piping most of the time. Mainly Pro-Engineer and Tube-CAD...plus a whole lot of Autocad 2005 (trying to learn some AutoLISP programming as well)

I did some of the stuff you had there, and it looked pretty good....sorry to hear about the virus situation....I've been hit before by them, but I am an obsessive about burning backups to everything so I do pretty well.

Sep 07 2008, 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]