View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sep 19 2014, 12:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Club Black 
Orbweaver

Post Club Black
So just who is hiding behind Club Black?

Of the various parties out there I would think it is something to do with the seperatist movement or one of the old survivor groups.

Bellasirius seemed unlikely because of Kira using it.

I'm leaning towards the seperatists, they seem to have a fair amount of money backing them so something like this wouldn't be outside their abilities.

What do you guys think?

CT

Nov 30 2007, 8:22 am
Wolf Spider

I vote: Separatists. The Survivors know (given age and experience) that there are no secrets that can't be discovered. They wouldn't risk it. The Separatists would believe they have nothing to lose if they're found out.

Ken

Nov 30 2007, 1:01 pm
Orbweaver

I don't think its one of the big players. Some extremely wealthy individual who Kira probably knows from college or something.

Nov 30 2007, 4:51 pm
Wolf Spider

There appears to be some type of connection between Belisarious and the separatist rebellion - or more properly, between some of the Belisarious people and the rebellion. The rebellion has kept everyone busy. What better headquarters than Club Black? What better communications center than Club Black? Where else does everyone look the other way? This whole thing has to link up somewhere down the line.

Ken

Dec 01 2007, 1:10 am
Wolf Spider

Just a thought - what are the chances that there are virus' inside that vault? Put there by Niklos? Who was the money behind Club Black?

Does that make sense?

Ken

Dec 03 2007, 7:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]